How often does the lampblack purifier clean? How to clean the lampblack purification equipment?
Since 2015, since the state has intensified its control of cooking fume pollution, the lampblack purifier has become an essential equipment in the catering and catering industry. Restaurants, snack bars, canteens, restaurants, restaurants and other catering kitchens will install fume purification facilities.
Many customers will ask how long the lampblack purifier needs to be cleaned. First, the cleaning time of the fume purifier is related to the workload of the equipment. For example, what kind of cuisine is the restaurant, the oil smoke concentration of Sichuan Xiang cuisine is relatively large, and the fume concentration of Guangdong is relatively small. In addition, it is related to the working hours. Most restaurants can be cleaned once a month, and the smoke is larger and working hours. The cleaning frequency can be increased for at least 2 weeks or 1 times per Monday to ensure the purification effect of the fume cleaning equipment.
The electric field cleaning methods are as follows: 1. mechanical cleaning
1) remove the electric field body into the ultrasonic cleaning tank, and wash the liquid in the tank. The cleaning solution is equipped with 605+ metal.
The cleaning agent is prepared according to the ratio of 1:10 and the water temperature is best at about 80 degrees Celsius. The immersion electric field is the standard and the soaking time is 30 minutes.
2) start the ultrasonic cleaner. The cleaning time is 10 minutes. If the 10 minutes can not be cleaned, the cleaning time can be extended properly.
3) clean the electric field locally, rinse it with clean water, then place it in a ventilated place or in the sun, and dry it naturally. If necessary, use electricity.
Blowing the electric field to dry, it is necessary to confirm that the water in the electric field is reloaded into the equipment, and the power cord is connected in the right order.
4) use the 2500V shake table to measure the resistance between positive and negative poles. It should be 50M normal.
2. manual cleaning
The electric field in the tank is immersed in the cleaning tank, and the cleaning fluid in the tank is cleaned by industrial caustic soda at 1:20.
The water temperature is best at about 60 degrees Celsius. The immersion time of the electric field is 5 minutes, and the electric field body is removed from the cleaning tank.
Remove and rinse with high pressure water. Rinse thoroughly to remove dirt. Even if the parts look very clean, it is possible to throw them away.
There is detergent residue. The residual detergent will corrode the aluminum plate, preferably rinse with hot water, and clean the electric field.
Dry in a ventilated place or in the sun. If necessary, use electric hair dryer to dry the electric field.
Visible water droplets prevail.)
3. install the components back into the purifier box as usual, and the access order will remain unchanged.
4. suggest that professional cleaning fume cleaner manufacturers, cleaning machines, so as not to cause unnecessary losses!